Welcome to the Content Administration Tool!
Manage your sports content from one place
Betradar offers easy to use and flexible administration tools that deliver a range of content in various formats to the customer. With the launch of our reworked and greatly improved Content Administration Tool you can now rely on a large variety of configuration features. These relate to your hosted solutions such as the Live Centres, the Live Scores or the Statistics Centre. You can also select, style, generate and integrate modular statistics snippets into your existing web offering. The tool provides numerous handling options of XML feeds as well as a pool of documentation and sample files.
Whether you would like to embed statistics snippets within your web offering, generate links for deep linking purposes, insert your own editorial commentary in your hosted live solution, enhance your navigation set-up within a few mouse clicks or simply push the latest feed update to your server – the Content Admin Tool gives you a wide range of options to handle the content and services you are receiving.
Please note: Live Odds services cannot be configured within the Content Administration Tool – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Fast, flexible and reliable production and administration of your sports content from one central place
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Large variety of configuration options for our hosted solutions
- Plenty of XML feed options including feed trigger, documentation and coverage
- Display your sports content in multiple languages
- Tailor your content to the needs and demand of your users
- Create a unique offering by using a large pool of content and configuration options
- Easy and fast handling of change requests and set-up
- Add new features and content and therefore value to your existing offering
- Next to no communication loops
Need to contact support?
If you can’t find the help page you are looking for or need additional assistance please contact us via email@example.com.